- 12 oz Semi sweet Belgian Chocolate
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Rasberry Sauce, Whipped Cream and a Sprig of Mint
Melt the Chocolate
- Using a double boiler, slowly melt the chocolate:
- Use a clean stainless steel bowl
- Do not boil the water
- Do not let the bowl touch the hot water
- Do not get any water in the chocolate
- Mix the chocolate as it melts
- Remove from heat before totally melted
- (You may use the microwave but be sure to turn it on in short spurts, and stir in between.)
Whipping and Folding the Cream
- While Chocolate is melting, whip the heavy cream till very firm.
- After the Chocolate has melted and the Cream is whipped.
- Fold together gently until fully mixed.
- Place in saran-wrap lined loaf pan.
- Chill overnight.
- Remove from pan and slice with a clean warm knife.
- Compliment with Raspberry Sauce, Fresh Whipped Cream and a Sprig of Mint.
Hints when melting chocolate