Catering by Design loves catering in Raleigh.
We regularly cater all around the Raleigh area. We were delighted to be asked to cater the Annual Awards event of the NC Sports Hall of Fame at the North Carolina Museum of History this spring, and also to sponsor an after hours event with the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, hosted at Exhibit Resources in Raleigh, near Brier Creek.
Here are just a few of the main Raleigh venues where Catering by Design is an approved catering company:
- Haywood Hall, a historic site in Raleigh.
- All Saints Chapel on S. East Street
- NC Museum of History in downtown Raleigh
- The Royal Banquet on Hillsborough Street in Raleigh
- The Raleigh Elks on Leadmine Road in Raleigh
- A Step to Gold Ballroom on Glenwood Avenue
- Artspace on East Davie Street in downtown Raleigh
- 230 StockRoom, on Fayetteville Street in Raleigh
- The Raleigh Rose Garden at Raleigh Little Theater
- Lake Wheeler
- Magnolia Cottage at Lake Johnson
For a list of most of the Raleigh event venues where Catering by Design is an approved catering vendor, visit this Event Venue list we maintain for our customers.
Catering by Design loves catering in Raleigh! And Raleigh loves catering by Catering by Design!
We’re Catering by Design and we’re one of the top caterers in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area of North Carolina.
Call us for your next event. (919) 481-2366. Find out why our customers tell us they love us.
Return to the Catering by Design’s Blog Home Page.